Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+91- 98853 46786
Ajmer is one of the major and oldest cities in the Indian state of Rajasthan and the centre of the eponymous Ajmer District. It is located at the centre of Rajasthan.The city was established as “Ajayameru“(Translated as ‘Invincible Hills‘) by a Shakambhari Chahamana (Chauhan) ruler, either Ajayaraja I or Ajayaraja II, and served as the Chahamana capital until the 12th century.Ajmer is surrounded by the Aravalli Mountains. It is the base for visiting Pushkar (11 km), an ancient Hindu pilgrimage city, famous for the temple of Lord Brahma. Ajmer had been a municipality since 1869.Ajmer has been selected as one of the heritage cities for the HRIDAY – Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana and Smart City Mission schemes of Government of India.
Jaipur is the capital and the largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan. As of 2011, the city had a population of 3.1 million, making it the tenth most populous city in the country. Jaipur is also known as the Pink City, due to the dominant color scheme of its buildings. It is located 268 km (167 miles) from the national capital New Delhi.Jaipur was founded in 1727 by the Rajput ruler Jai Singh II, the ruler of Amer, after whom the city is named. It was one of the earliest planned cities of modern India, designed by Vidyadhar Bhattacharya. During the British Colonial period, the city served as capital of Jaipur State. After independence in 1947, Jaipur was made capital of the newly-formed state of Rajasthan.Jaipur is a popular tourist destination in India and forms a part of the west Golden Triangle tourist circuit along with Delhi and Agra (240 km, 149 mi). It is home to two UNESCO World Heritage Sites – the Jantar Mantar and the Amer Fort. It also serves as a gateway to other tourist destinations in Rajasthan such as Jodhpur (348 km, 216 mi), Jaisalmer (571 km, 355 mi) Udaipur (421 km, 262 mi), Kota (252 km, 156 mi) and Mount Abu (520 km, 323 mi). Jaipur is located 616 km from Shimla.
· Arrival at Jaipur Railway station / Airport and move to Jaipur.
· Upon arrival at Jaipur and a short break we shall move forward for a local sightseeing Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar- mantar and City Palace.
· Later return to Hotel in evening and overnight accommodation in Hotel
· Morning Breakfast in Hotel.
· Proceed for local sightseeing where we shall cover Amer Fort and Nahargarh fort and Govind Dev ji Temple.
· Later we shall move forward to Ajmer.
· Check-in and Leisure. Overnight Accommodation in Ajmer.
· Morning Breakfast in Hotel.
· Visit to Ajmer Sharif Dargah and later transfer back to Jaipur Railway Station / Airport.
Best Hotels of Jaipur
Moonlit Sands is Centrally Located in Govindnagar in Havelock Island. If you are looking for Hotel in Govindnagar in Havelock Island, Moonlit Sands is the best Option for your comfortable stay in Havelock Island.
Best Hotels of Ajmer
Pick & Drop @ Jaipur
|15 Days or More Prior to Departure||25% of the Package or Min prepaymen, whichever is higher|
|Within 15 Days to Departure||100% Package Cost|