Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+91- 98853 46786
Andaman is the kind of place where you make memories of a lifetime! See that perfect postcard picture come to life with spectacular views of the expansive ocean and palm trees that sway in the direction of the soft sea breeze. On one hand, you can just sit back and relax, sipping on your drinks and on the other, dive deep into the ocean exploring its virgin depths and colourful underwater life. Andaman promises an amazing time filled with scenic views, sumptuous food, stunning sunsets and much more. Enjoy a 5 Nights and 6 Days Andaman tour full of fun, adventure and peace as you relax in the comfort of our exceptional services.
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to hotel. After lunch visit the famous Corbyn’s Cove Beach, Cellular Jail and then proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight at Port Blair.
• Light and Sound Show at 1800 hrs. Or 1900 hrs. Depending on ticket availability
• Our person will be waiting at the exit of the airport with your name on the placard. Kindly collect your luggage and walk to the exit gate point.
• Our Tour Manager will brief you daily and on the first day will take you through the itinerary in detail and request you to spare time for the same.
• In case your flight lands in the evening we may take you straight from the airport to Cellular Jail so that you are able to watch the light and sound show.
•Cellular Jail is closed on Monday
Departure by Private/Govt ferry from Port Blair – Havelock. The ferry takes 1.5-2.5 Hrs. to reach Havelock. Guest have to collect luggage and walk to the exit gate where our person will be waiting outside the jetty gate with the guest name on the placard. Proceed to selected hotel and in the evening at around 1500- 1530 hrs. Proceed to Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine and unwind. Overnight at Havelock.
• Kindly remind hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock
• Carry valid Photo id (PAN Card not accepted) as the same is checked before boarding ferry
• ALCOHOL cannot be carried on board the inter-island vessels (Private/ Govt)
• There are limited cars on Havelock and hence guests are requested to adhere to the timelines shared by the Tour Manager.
•Guest cannot swim in the water after sunset.
Embark on the most memorable excursion by boat where guest can indulge in water sports like Snorkeling, Jet Kayak, SeaWalk – Subject to weather (ALL ACTIVITIES ON EXTRA PAYMENT), just 25 – 40 min by Boat. This beach offers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for water sports. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life.Overnight at Havelock.
• The boats to EB are managed by a boat association who need individual guest to fill a consent form after which boats are allotted based on rotation and sharing basis.
• Due to limited boats guest may have to wait until their boat is allotted and we have no control over the wait time.
• Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip.
• Incase Elephant Beach trip is not operating due to sea conditions then guest will be taken to Light House.
• Guest can purchase water, snacks from shops nearby the counter before proceeding on the trip as nothing is available at Elephant Beach. Do not Litter on the beach and throw waste only in the dustbins.
• DRINKING is strictly prohibited on Elephant Beach.
• Snorkeling for 5 minutes is included and extra can be done on direct payment.
•Elephant Beach/Light House Trip is subject to weather condition and incase of rough weather if the trip gets cancelled then we will take guest to
Kalapathar Beach instead.
Havelock to Neil by Private/Govt ferry and on arrival proceed to visit Bharatpur, Laxmanpur beach and Natural Bridge before departing to Jetty. Board the Private/Govt ferry for Port Blair. Drop to Port Blair hotel. Evening free for local shopping.Overnight at Havelock.
• Do note that all hotels on Havelock have an early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management
• Guest should be at private ferry counter for check in at least an hour before vessel departure time
•The three beach visit is subject to tide timings and our representative will update the exact timing based on the tide.
•Neil Island trip is subject to weather condition and incase Day Trip to Neil gets cancelled we shall organize for Chidyatapu trip at Port Blair (Sunset
Today after breakfast, enjoy a full-day excursion to North Bay Island (Coral Island) – to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. (All activities are at an extra cost). Then, visit Ross Island – from where the Britishers’ governed the entire A&N islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacock, exotic birds, etc. Evening at Leisure.Overnight at Port Blair.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITES AT NORTH BAY ON DIRECT PAYMENT BASIS.
Glass Bottom Boat Ride @ Rs. 500 per pax on sharing basis.
Snorkeling @ Rs. 800 per pax.
Jet Ski Ride@ Rs. 1000 per pax.
Sea Walk @ Rs. 4200 per pax.
Diving @ Rs 4200 per pax
• Ross Island & North Bay is closed on Wednesday
• Ferry for above trip leaves at fixed timings please ensure you are on time at Water Sports Complex from where you will board the boat.
• All activities are at an extra cost at North Bay.
• Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip.
• If due to bad weather North Bay & Ross Island is cancelled then guest will be taken to Wandoor Beach and Kalapani Museum as an alternate
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Port Blair airport for return flight back home.
• Port Blair Airport is a small airport with heavy rush and request all guest to be at the airport atleast 1.5 hrs before departure flight timing
• Do note that all hotels on Port Blair have an early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management and subject to availability.
End of Services.
Best Hotels of Port Blair
Best Hotels of Havelock
Pick & Drop from Andaman (Port Blair)
Ross Island & North Bay is closed on Wednesday.
Ferry for Ross Island leaves at fixed timings and request you to ensure at WSC at the given time.
Glass bottom boat ride, snorkeling, water sports are at an extra cost at North Bay.
Diving and Sea Walk can be done at an extra cost at North Bay.All the tours are Subject to weather condition.
May, June, July, August and Sept guest can expect rain during their stay.
Itinerary may be changed according to weather. The Monsoons in Andaman’s are truly magical.
Note: Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, Sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip.
We provide AC Cars in Port Blair/ Havelock/ Neil Island (We provide AC Xylos at Port Blair and Havelock)
Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
Please note all hotels have a morning check in and checkout time.
Early check in and late checkout would be subject to room availability.
|15 or more days prior to departure||25% of the Package or Min prepayment, whichever is higher|
|Within 15 days before departure.||100% Package Cost|